Take the steps to upgrade your career and be your own boss!
The class is taught by an experienced real estate consultant and instructor with over 10 years in the business.
- Have a high school education or equivalency.
- Must successfully complete 150 hours of pre-licensure education.
- Complete a 90-hour general real estate course.
- Two 30-hour courses on Agency/Ethics and Office Management and related topics.
- Must have been continually licensed and employed on a full-time basis as a New Jersey real estate salesperson for the three years immediately preceding application.
After completion of all three courses applicants must submit to the …
- We offer a variety of classes to help keep you abreast of the most important topics in the real estate industry.
First Saturday of the Month.
Pass the New Jersey Exam the First Time. Guarantee. In one day, instructors will go over all the Chapters of the book and teach you the proper analysis of the questions and techniques to pass your real estate exam
- Exam Questions.
- Practice Exams.
- Integrated Real Estate Flashcards.
- Vocabulary Terms.
Build your confidence with exams that simulate the …