The class is taught by an experienced real estate consultant and instructor with over 10 years in the business.
This class prepares you to take the NJ state exam and receive your license as a NJ Real Estate Salesperson. It includes the study of License Law, Forms of Ownership, Contracts, Landlord and Tenant, Appraisals, Listing Agreements, Ethical and Fair Housing Issues, Mortgages, NJ Real Estate Commission Rules, Agency and Brokerage, Deeds, and Closing of Title. After completing the course and passing the school test, the student receives Certification to take the NJ state exam. Then, after successfully passing the exam, and receiving a background check demonstrating good character, the student may apply for a license through an employing Broker of their choice.
Requirements to qualify for a New Jersey Real Estate License
● Good moral character
● Be at least 18 years of age
● Have a high school diploma or GED
● Attend the sales associate 75 hour course at an approved real estate school
● Pass the state exam and personal background investigation
Monday to Friday from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday 8:45 AM to 10:30 AM (POWER Sales Coaching)
What You’ll Get:
$275 for 75-hour Online pre-licensing real estate course.
● Job placement assistance
● Course Textbook
● Study Guide
● Exam Prep Class
● Mentorship Session With a Broker (Call)
● Instructor Support 7 Days a Week
● Class Retake No Additional Cost
● Guest Lecturers to touch on a variety of Real Estate topics
● Social Media Course
● 1,000 Practice Questions
● Taught by State Licensed Broker with 30+ years of Experience