top of page
NEW JERSEY REAL ESTATE
The New Jersey Real Estate Salesperson Pre-Licensing Course fulfills your 75-hour course requirement in the process of obtaining your real estate license. After successfully completing the course and passing the school test, you will be eligible to take the state licensing exam and will then become a licensed real estate salesperson!
Remember! To qualify for a real estate salesperson's license an applicant must be 18 years of age or older, have a high school education or equivalency.
See the below course dates and sign up for the pre-licensing course today!
Each course session takes place online Monday through Friday, from 6PM-9PM for 5 weeks.
- May 16, 6:00 PM – Jun 20, 9:00 PMLive Webinars
- Jul 10, 6:00 PM – Aug 11, 6:00 PMLive Webinars
- Aug 21, 6:00 PM – Sep 25, 6:00 PMLive Webinars
- Oct 02, 6:00 PM – Nov 03, 5:00 PMLive Webinars
- Nov 13, 6:00 PM – Dec 19, 6:00 PMLive Webinars
bottom of page